LONG DISTANCE LOVE STORY ♥ - I Love You.....

Long distance Love Story - this story i found on answer.Google.com while i search "i love you" keywords. it TRUE STORY, if you guys have any idea, please contact him i think he might needs any answer from you....

Soundtrack For This Story - Long Distance by Evan and Jaron

Long Distance Relationship...
I met this girl back when i was around 4-5 yrs old, back then i didn't love her or nor i was interested in her, she kept coming at our place as her mom was very good friend of my mother, she used to come once in a year ,sometimes once in 2 years, anyway, till age of 12 we didn't talk to each other at all, but when she came to our place back when she was 12, we talked a little for first time and at that time i felt in love with her....

Time passed and my feelings for her just remained even she lived in another country and me in another country and even there wasn't any chance of meeting her that offend i still had this feeling that she is the one i love, time passed and she came when she was 13yrs 14yrs and then she came when she was 16years old, and when i met her this time, i totally felt in love with her, it was like love at first sight, this time i talked to her, she talked to me, and even she was at my place for 1-2 weeks, i felt in love for her, even she felt in love with me, but that 2 weeks was the best time of my life till date, i will never ever forget the moment i felt in love with her and i found someone that i loved first time.. time passed i didn't see her 2 years, i moved to another counter and she came there to see us, she came i told her i love her so much, she said oh i cant love you, bcoz we are so far, i do like u very much and i would have loved to be Ur gf, but we have huge distance, that moment my heart broke,

i thought i lost her, i didn't talk to her for 9-10 months at all, time passed then she came again to see us after 1 and a half year, while this time i didn't talk to her that much at all 9 months we didn't talk at all, after that one day i talked to her again on messenger, and after that one time talk, i started talking to her once again, and my feelings started again, the love i had for her it just rose again in my heart, she came again to see us, this time she was at my place for only 7 days, she came this time and i didn't tell her i love her or anything but i felt she loves i felt the feeling that many of us feels sometimes when he loves someone, we had another good week together..


Year passed our contact was only on msn we talked to each other so much, she became my very close friend, indeed sometimes she said to me, i like u i miss you..then again she came to see us after 1 year, this time she was here for 3 weeks, this time i couldn't resist i told her again i love you, this time she said to me , oh i love you too and i always loved you from the time we talked first when i was 12yrs old, this 3 weeks we were together all the time, we forgot that we live far far away from each other, we loved each other we forgot that after few days she will leave again, and i got so used to her that i thought i will die if she leaves,, day came when she had to go back , and that day only god knows how sad i was, anyway night came and her flight time came, i had tears but i had to control myself, but yes the time came and she left and i felt like i lost something someone that was so close to me to my heart that never was.

For next 2 weeks i was totally dead person, i couldn't sleep in my room bcoz i only thought of her and missed her, i couldn't do anything, i became totally lost in her, i wrote her emails saying all that i was going through, she said she misses me too and she had hard time too, just when the 3rd was going to start, i was so sad that i stopped eating, going out and i was just totally stressed and depressed, i decided to book a ticket and go, so i dropped out my school and i went to her place and stayed with her for 3 months, trust me that 3 months passed so fast that i thought it was a dream, like i closed my eyes and when i opened it, my date to leave her was there, again only god knows how i passed thru airport, i was having tears, i was sad, totally losing myself, because i couldn't live without her, but i had to leave bcoz i couldn't live longer than 3 months with her, as i had studies and my visa was expired

i came back,,and my life was miserable i couldn't eat, drink do anything first 1 week, next week i started to get better, after talking to my parents and telling them how much i love her and how much i miss her,,, and i love my parents that day, they said to me things that i still remember, after what they said i became stable once again and i started to eat and my life wasn't that horrible,, then i decided to finish my studies very fast so i can go back to see her, as i was in Adult Ed, i had only few classes to do, so i thought i will finish it fast and go see her,, time passed after 1 month she said to me all of sudden....


"i don't love you anymore i wanna forget you and so on and on"

Anyway to make long story short, she said i don't wanna have any relation with you anymore" And that day my heart broke, i cried, i wanted to die, i had sort of 1 week of hell, i was hardly eating, i was hardly sleeping i was just crying and having horrible time.. but once again thanks to my family, they helped me and they took me out of house and away for a week to forget everything and get back normal.. and once again thanks to my dad and his love i got good once again i forgot her, but still i had love for her and i had feeling she will come back to me, "

During all this i called at her place and i cried over phone and her mother found out that i love her and she never told her, and i cried and her mom heard and she was totally upset with me" anyway after 2 weeks she wrote me a letter, it was very long letter, she asked me to forgive her, she explained how hard time she had with work, studies and with her mom and being sick for a while. Before i write to her again , i thought if i should go back to her, my mom said don't go bcoz she hurted u, but her words and my love being so deep i forgave her and it was same all again, she was loving me and i was loving her but again there was this distance...and i was still in school while she was in 1st year university, from that day till today we still love each other but there is this distance of her being away from me..

She is coming to study here this year, and i am freshman at college, she is doing her 2nd years of university, so i will be with her 1 year but what about next year?? she will go back, what should i do to be with her? I need your help friend i need your advise or any help you can give me so that i can be with her next year. I cannot take this distance anymore, if you ever loved anyone u will know how it feels being away from someone u love..

I am not a very rich guy either so that i can be where she is while being able to afford the cash.. and i am not in 1st year of university either, so that i could have applied for a transfer student at country she lives.. I am totally hopeless and i have no idea how to be with my love.. I want your help.. I want a way so that i can be with her together again and forever..

I am not a very active person some say that it is because of my care free life that i am in this position because i am Lazy I have no idea what to do? I really love her and i will really live a hell life if i lose her and i cannot live without her again 1 year?



LONG-DISTANCE POEM -  by http://mossavi.wordpress.com/

Any help would be great....
Post Title : LONG DISTANCE LOVE STORY ♥ - I Love You.....

LONG DISTANCE LOVE STORY ♥ - I Love You.....,

LONG DISTANCE LOVE STORY ♥ - I Love You.....